shout box


ShoutMix chat widget

Friday, April 02, 2010

Jang Keun-Suk’s Audi photos + interview April 2, 2010 In Info, Magazine











Well, representatives of luxury automaker Audi thought that Jang Geun-Suk suited very well with their luxury cars and decided to take fashion photos of Jang Geun-Suk with Audi cars. On top of these photos, Jang Geun-Suk was also interviewed regarding various subjects. On below is an excerpt from the interview:


Q: You are capable of becoming a singer, DJ, model, MC, etc. Doesn’t your multi talent actually hinder your concentration in acting?


A (Jang Geun-Suk): I have been having that dilemma for few years. I am still young, and I want to try everything. I need to try clothes that doesn’t fit me so that I could find clothes that truly fit me. If I decide to become a master in one area then I could care less about all other areas. If I choose acting that I will speak with my movies and dramas.


Q: You should do everything. You are only 23 years old (22 in American age).


A: After I reached legal age, I drove a nice car to a nice restaurant and ate there. I thought I would become an adult by doing so. I was wrong. My occupation is to portray human and understand them. These days I like to walk and I like to see people when I am walking. If I see someone walking in a unusual way, I try to copy it.


Q: Do you feel motivated by other people’s acting?


A: (after thinking) There is one that is in my head. After drama Hwang-Jin-Yi was over there was one movie called Gambler. After seeing it, I thought I should runaway and start my military service. Cho Seung-Woo’s character was so good. At that time, I wanted to act Cho Seung-Woo’s character in Gambler so much. However, I thought, “I really want to do it (act Cho Seung-Woo’s character), I think I can do it, but why can’t I?”. I needed time to mature.


Well, there you have it. Looks like Jang Geun-Suk is working hard to become what he wants to.


(2)
credit: http://allkoreangossip.com

0 comments:

Labels

a.n.jell

a.n.jell

Our Anjells

anjell4ever twitt


Facebook Badge- anjell4ever

facebook sharing