shout box


ShoutMix chat widget

Saturday, April 24, 2010

jang geun suk fan meeting singapore-Tama and Adjani in SG


JKS Message 04/24

 

Title: SingaSuk(2)


The weather in here is so much fine

It makes me happy

So many fans are waiting for me, and that gives me so much energy cri.

Ahh~~~~ I"m so happy~~~~



Today"s Attention please!


The most important thing is you eels" Safety!

Safety First! Keep order !

Expect it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Cri!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BByeCri!!



(I bought a new camera at the duty-free shop WoHat)


The important thing is... HulRangEe and HeunRoZzang are bad photographers.....

This perfect subject......
 
credit: 
http://lovesears.blogspot.com/






Tama and Adjani in SG!
Adjani wrote on Apr 24 2010, 3:02 PM:
Tama chan has touched down and I have filled her in on the new chatroll and stuff! She was also surprised. She is now at the site of the concert and will be meeting yfang and Est-dragon shortly

I will head there later.. still wondering about the concert.. husband said go.. but ... we shall see (who knows I might dance with JGS? )

0 comments:

Labels

a.n.jell

a.n.jell

Our Anjells

anjell4ever twitt


Facebook Badge- anjell4ever

facebook sharing