shout box


ShoutMix chat widget

Friday, April 02, 2010

Sukkie oppa personal msg 28th March

Today there is no photo bait.k

AhAh This is Jang Keunsuk.

I received the best appeal awards yesterday, thanks to your fervent support~!!

applause applause applause
* 짝 means the clapping sound.

I thought I couldn"t receive any prize in this year neither, but I owe you all Jangers, you know?

"Cause of Jangers I wasn"t discouraged in front of Senior Lee ByungHun. k

And then Senior Lee ByungHun said if there is a chance, let"s have a liquor and work together.

ㅎㅎ Thank you so sooooo much everybody^^

And I"m so sorry for canceling today"s ceremony.

(sears: Jang Geun Suk's live charity performance was one of the canceled public events for mourning victims of naval ship sinking on the 26th. read 
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.p...oryId=125215054


I didn"t drink and come home yesterday with nervous to sing a new song in front of Jangers.. ㅜ.ㅜ

HulRangEe shook me several times out of my sleep from 11am, but due to a touch of cold I couldn"t wake up,
barely wore my gown to take a shower, all of a sudden the ceremony was canceled.

So to go to sleep again, lay down, sprang up!!!

How should I do the KimBab?
* Yesterday after BaekSang awards, he promised us to buy 100 KimBabs for the Jangers who were waiting for him at City hall. (Finally he gave those Jangers the KimBabs with tuna and with Bulgogi.)

*김밥 : KimBab is the Korean food(very similar to Californian Rolls) with seasoned rice, sliced carrot, pickled radish, Ham, egg, and etc. wrapped with a dried black laver.

HulRang HeungRo Bro said "I"m coming with them right now."

Me whew... Got it, softly closed my eyes (fell a sleep)

I stuck to my promise!!!

Yesterday during our get-together, I made a reservation to KimBab restaurant.

I"ll not feed you the normal Kimbab. k
* he bought the Kimbab with Extra Something(Tuna, bulgogi, etc) , it"s 30% expensive than the normal Kimbab.. Isn"t he cute?

Gather-Gathering your burning energy of Jangers!

Today I eat some sweet potatoes and eggs and softly go to sleep too!

BByeCri~


**Actor Jang"s Six comments**
psycho_j:
Already state of taking a cold medicine HuMingMingMing
psycho_j:
Do no use Tags!! Only for me!!
psycho_j:
On Monday I"ll go to HeeChul"s Radio.
psycho_j:
I catch a cold..but I wanna go to china quickly
psycho_j:
The hair of Yesterday was Priests".
psycho_j:
HuAm.. Now the effect of cold medicine come-come-cri.. I"ll go to sleep BByeeeng^^ChuChu
(1)
cr : sears@her blog

Original sources from M U S E @ jks official site

0 comments:

Labels

a.n.jell

a.n.jell

Our Anjells

anjell4ever twitt


Facebook Badge- anjell4ever

facebook sharing